Help & Support
We understand you might face a number of different challenges while studying the Institute of Tax Accountants Pakistan Professional Programs, and there is a wide range of support available if you need additional assistance preparing for your exam.
The level of support available may differ depending on which subject you are undertaking, whether you are a member and your geographic location.
Our authorized tuition providers offer a range of support options to suit various learning styles and budgets. Developed specifically for the CTA-Pakistan Professional Programs, the range can help you to study with more structure and get the results you want.
Tuition is optional, but if you choose to study with a Authorized Tuition Provider, you can be assured the provider meets our strict quality assurance criteria. We advise you to only enroll with a tuition provider who is approved by CTA-PAKISTAN® as they are provided with up-to-date teaching materials that are aligned to CTA-PAKISTAN® exams.
CTA-PAKISTAN® Learning Media:
Provide the following supplementary revision materials:
- Revision Kits, for CTA Professional Program compulsory subjects; the kit contains practice questions and answers to prepare you for exams, revision skills and exam techniques.
- Pass cards, for foundation exams and CTA Professional Program subjects; Pass cards are small cards that summarized important topics, designed to help you revise and prepare for exams.
Information and resources, to assist in your day-to-day work, education and professional development. Our Library technicians can help source resources relevant to your CTA Professional ProgramS study.
My Online Learning:
Your online learning system includes complementary learning materials and, for CTA Professional Program candidates, access to study groups, discussion forums and an “Ask the expert” service for technical queries about the subject content.
Student support team:
The CTA-PAKISTAN® student support team is here to help you as much as possible, providing full support throughout your training and beyond
Normal hours of services are 09:00am – 05:00pm (PST),
Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays),
T: +92 (51) 222 8074
D:+92 331 522 9000
Your CTA-PAKISTAN® student support team can help you with:
- initial registrations
- training contract matters
- initial professional development (IPD) and work based learning
- friendly reminders of key dates and exam entry deadlines
- access to our award-winning business library and information service
- access to your local student network group via the student district societies
- examination related enquiries
- change of address
- requests for literature
- overseas enquiries
- student discounts and offers
- up-to-date practice case studies
- and more.