Pathway membership is also available which allows full exemptions to exams and experience requirements enabling the applicant to gain CTA qualification. Pathway membership is available to members of other recognized professional bodies and holders of post-graduation degree from recognized University with practical experience in field of accountancy, audit, finance and taxation. Each application is assessed on individual basis by the board of members of Institute of Tax Accountants Pakistan (CTA-Pakistan). Upon acceptance of the applicant will admit to membership and CTA qualification certificate.
CTA qualified professionals have vast scope of career options to earn high financial remunerations. The most favorable choice in jobs is Taxation, Auditing, Accounting and finance. Also a CTA can work as a consultant, Tax specialist, and setup own practice, the chances in this particular field is infinite. CTA qualification is considered as one of the most prestigious designation in field of accountancy, audit, finance and taxation affairs.
The following qualifications are recognized and accepted by the Executive Council of the Institute of Tax Accountants Pakistan (CTA-PAKISTAN) for direct membership. A member of any of the following professional accountancy bodies along with at least Two (2) years of relevant working experience.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute f Financial Accountants (IFA) England.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (U.K).
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA) UK.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation UK.
- Tax Institute Australia.
- Institute of Certified Tax Accountants Zimbabwe.
- Sri Lanka Institute of Taxation.
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Certified Public Accountants of Ireland (CPAI)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)
- The Institute of Certified Commercial Professional Accountants & Internal Auditors (ICCPAIA).
- The Institute of Certified General Accountants (CGA-PAKISTAN).
- The Institute of Certified Internal Auditors Pakistan (CIA-Pakistan)
- Member of any chartered accountant body.
- Member of any Tax accountants’ body.
- Member of Tax Bar Associations.
- Tax lawyers. Tax Practitioners.
- Member of any IFAC member body.
- Any other recognized foreign and local accountancy body.
Those who holds the position of Accountant-Tax heads-Tax Supervisors – General, Auditor – General, Director of Finance & Supply, Manager Finance, Head of Audit department, Head of Department of Federal, State or Provincial and Local Government or have any high level administrative and financial position.
To confirm what exemptions you are eligible for, send your exam result transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Education & Training Department on +92 51 222 8074 or Direct +92 331 522 9000. Exemptions can only be confirmed and granted upon receipt of original transcripts from your college.
For the further details kindly visit our website www.taxaccountantsinstitute.com